Monday, February 7, 2011

Warning: a barrage of food shots below.

Recently, people have been coming up to me asking me if I am pregnant.

I mean, seriously... there are only two options here: A) It's the obligatory question newly-wedded women are asked; or B) I'm getting FAT.

Well, I've absolutely no doubt in my mind it's option B. And this weekend has helped me figure out WHY oldies like to come up to me and ask why I'm a big fat whale if I'm pregnant.

See my weekend in pictures:



Saturday Lunch after class: The husband and I checked out Wingman, the second raved-about burger n wings place (next to Charlie's Grind & Grill)
Garlic and Parmesan Wings

The burger I had (forget the name...but it was good!)

Dessert came in the form of Deep Fried Snickers...in a thick bun! Five stars!


Come dinner time (and way before we'd even recovered from lunch), we skiddadled on to Seryna for some sew-shee.
The obligatory Mackerel--I prefer this to tuna

The best Sukiyaki, ever.






Sunday--which was also the first anniversary of my husband's proposal--we had lunch at L'Opera
Beef with truffle oil and foie gras







Later that evening, our friend Berry invited us to the dry run of their new burger joint, CBD (which stands for cheesesteaks, burgers and drinks), and had this:
Spicy Buffalo Wings

CBD Cheeseburger with fries


And as I type, I am tempted to have this with my husband:

2 comments:

  1. Hey John-D! CBD is in Ayala Triangle, a couple of shops away from Wee Nam Kee )

    ReplyDelete