Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Our Wedding Video

Another shameless plug :)


Or click HERE. :)


The only thing I asked for our onsite was the song--Wait Till You See My Smile by Alicia Keys. Other than that, we had no meetings, no previous talks, nothing. My bad--I would have wanted more pine trees and mountains in the video and less of me in curlers, but that's fine, we still love our onsite! :)


The song came to me while driving home from work one day, and when I got home I called Darwin and made him listen to it. He also liked it and gave me his dance of approval (he smiles when he agrees with something, but gives off a little funny dance move when he REALLY loves your idea--hahaha).

So here it is, the Same Day Edit or Onsite Wedding Video by Threelogy. :)

Enjoy!


Darwin and Andrea's Onsite Video from Andrea Mago on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Loooovely video, beautiful bride, dashing groom! =) Congrats again, Drea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Trissie! :) <3 I heard tita Rita also did your wedding!! :) How awesome is she?? :)

    ReplyDelete