Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This thing called Interior Design is a drug

Being a wife just kind of changes how you go shopping. For me at least, I've kind of transformed into this Crate & Barrel-kind of freak. 

Before Darwin and I got married, the second level of Rustan's Makati (Pucci and Banana Republic land) would give me intense goosebumps (and a good fidget with my wallet at the sight of an awesome, potential purchase), but I think I've gone domestic--scrambling up to the fourth level of the department store (home decor, kitchenware, bed, bath, etc), going past second. 

Anyway, it was my husband--the hobby-loving being--who introduced me to the world of I.D. blogs. 

The things you find are so pretty!!! 




Wouldn't you want colder Manila climate for better throw appreciation?



  This Picadilly Chair from Serena and Lily (www.serenaandlily.com, introduced to my by my good friend Cathy Romualdezdrives me nuts! 



So recently, I've gathered a few good design blogs. For those who are also searching for decorating tips, here is a list of my favorite ones:


















































2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful blog babe! I really wish I had the patience to blog. My Cool Muse blog is gathering e-dust, if there is such a thing. Youre right... clothes used to make me drool, but now its the home and kitchen stores that drive me nuts!

    Gotta commend you on posting links to the blogs... so generous of you! Im very secretive about sharing blogs, and only give to a select few! Haha :) Looking forward to more entries. (Maybe this will inspire to use Cool Muse again! lol). XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe!!! Please revive COOL MUSE!! You have soooo many byutiful photos! You gotta put them somewhere (if not on those mat frames you wanted , which haven't even been bought, i bet)!!!!

    Anyway I know what you mean about being selfish with blogs...heehee..arent we all like that with one thing or another :p but here, i'll share. it's my new year's resolution to be less selfish and self-absorbed. gah.

    cool muse, please!!!

    ReplyDelete